Monday, August 3, 2015

How has my teaching changed?

Being new to Pt. England school and the learning environment, of incorporating two classroom environments into one large collaborative learning environment has been a huge benefit to my teaching as I've been able to work alongside an experienced teacher in our big classroom that we share.  Another big change to my teaching is incorporating technology (chrome books/Ipads) into student learning.  As a beginning teacher not having any experience with a 1:1 chrome book class, it has been amazing to see the different ways I can use this technology to assist learners in my classroom to scaffold students and to strive for excellence.  As a beginning teacher I'm still learning how to effectively teach so being able to benefit from using technology is very beneficial to not only me but my students as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment