Friday, June 30, 2017

Reflection - Digital Intensive

Today is our last day on our Digital Intensive Course.  We have learned so much and I have connected with so many colleagues in our cluster and around the wider Auckland.  This morning I sat my Google Certified Educator Level 1 Exam and passed.  This wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for Dorothy, James and the team who helped make this possible for me.


I now hope to better my understanding even further around Google tools and in the near future will sit my Level 2 Certificate.  What an amazing opportunity for myself as I look to my future as a young teacher.  I would definitely advise anyone that gets the opportunity to do this course, not only does it enhance your skills and show all the different tools you are able to use, it connects you with other teachers in our cluster.

No comments:

Post a Comment