Thursday, February 8, 2018

2018 - What's happening? What's new?

This year I've been extremely lucky and have landed 2 extra positions, one being Manaiakalani Google Class OnAir, and Manaiakalani Innovative Teachers (MIT).  This year I will be inquiring into my writing practise and will be looking into how making movies can engage children in writing.  I will get students to write the scripts and to film the movies themselves I hope by doing this students will be more engaged and will have more ownership over there writing.

I'm very luck to be teaching in a shared space with 2 amazing teachers, we are teaching collaboratively and between us we have 79 year 3&4 children.  I'm extremely excited to learn and teach alongside these 2 amazing teachers.

This year I will be sharing my journey on my blog, so please comment and give me feedback, or ask any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment