Thursday, March 22, 2018

Obstacle Course Writing Lesson - Class On Air

#ClassOnAir
Throughout the year I will be updating my Manaiakalani Google Class OnAir site with links to my planning, resources, reflections, videos of my teaching, and links to the learners work on their blogs. There are 10 Manaiakalani teachers from various schools and levels for you to check out. It's 21st century window into our classrooms. 
Check out the whole ClassOnAir site here.

Here's  a preview of my latest lesson.




Direct Instruction -
The learning intention for this lesson was for the children to blindfold there friends and lead them around our home made obstacle course.  We then focused heavily on the 5 W's in their recount.
The video shows a writing lesson where the learners are focusing on the discussion before writing a recount.

See the full episode here.

No comments:

Post a Comment