Friday, April 27, 2018

Wheels Day - Class On Air

#ClassOnAir
Throughout the year I will be updating my Manaiakalani Google Class OnAir site with links to my planning, resources, reflections, videos of my teaching, and links to the learners work on their blogs. There are 10 Manaiakalani teachers from various schools and levels for you to check out. It's 21st century window into our classrooms. 
Check out the whole ClassOnAir site here.

Here's  a preview of my latest lesson.




Direct Instruction
The learning intention for this lesson was to write a recount about our Pt England School Wheels day (all of the kids are able to bring a set of wheels from home for the day eg. bike, skateboard etc.) We focused on using the 5 W's when writing our introduction. The video shows a writing lesson focused on the discussion before writing their recounts.

See the full episode here.



No comments:

Post a Comment